• Lever Lever Blank Escutcheon Always operable (No Cylinder)
• The new 996L Breakaway trim has become the standard lever trim offering on the 98L/99L series devices.
• The 996L trim blends two successful Von Duprin designs; the look of the traditional 992L lever trim and the security and durability of the Von Duprin Breakaway design.
• The Breakaway design is especially effective in areas where vandalism to door hardware is a problem.
• The design intent is to discourage costly repairs from becoming necessary.
• For Rim and Vertical Exit Devices
• Lever Design: 01 lever
• Finishes: Bronze, Dull US10 612, Oil Rubbed Bronze US10B 613, Chromium, Polished US26 625, Chromium, Dull US26D 626, Anodized Duranodic (Dark Bronze) 313AN 710 and Anodized Black 315AN
|Dimensions||Escutcheon Plate Size: 2-3/4" x 10-3/4" x 27/32" (70x273x21mm)
Projection: 2-7/8" (73mm)
|Trim Function||996L-BE-R/V-01 Lever Lever Blank Escutcheon Always operable (No Cylinder)|
|Handing||Handed (Field Reversible)|
|Warranty||3 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Von Duprin 996L-BE-R/V-01 Lever Blank Escutcheon Exit Device Standard Trim
No questions asked yet