• Lever Lever Blank Escutcheon Always operable (No Cylinder)
• The new 996L Breakaway trim has become the standard lever trim offering on the 98L/99L series devices.
• The 996L trim blends two successful Von Duprin designs; the look of the traditional 992L lever trim and the security and durability of the Von Duprin Breakaway design.
• The Breakaway design is especially effective in areas where vandalism to door hardware is a problem.
• The design intent is to discourage costly repairs from becoming necessary.
• For Mortise Exit Devices
• Lever Design: 06 lever (Standard)
• Finishes: Brass, Polished US3 605, Brass, Dull US4 606, Bronze, Dull US10 612, Oil Rubbed Bronze US10B 613, Chromium, Polished US26 625, Chromium, Dull US26D 626, Anodized Duranodic (Dark Bronze) 313AN 710 and Anodized Black 315AN
|Dimensions||Escutcheon Plate Size: 2-3/4" x 10-3/4" x 27/32" (70x273x21mm)
Projection: 2-7/8" (73mm)
|Trim Function||996L-BE-M-06 Lever Lever Blank Escutcheon Always operable (No Cylinder)|
|Handing||Handed (Field Reversible)|
|Warranty||3 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Von Duprin 996L-BE-M-06 Lever Blank Escutcheon Exit Device Standard Trim
No questions asked yet