• Equipped with a 3/4" (19 mm) anti-friction latch bolt wich is field reversible without removing the lock from the door
• It has a non-handed auxiliary bolt for deadlocking and a faceplate with an adjustable bevel.
• Standard mechanical lock
• Fits stock hollow metal doors with 86 cutouts and door stiles as narrow as 4-3/4" wide.
• Field selection of functions are furnished standard.
• Thumbpiece, Knob or Lever functions may be field selected by removing a set screw, instructions included.
• Backset - 2-3/4" (70mm)
• Finish: 613 US10B Bronze, Oil-Rubbed Satin
|Dimensions||Lock case - 4-5/8" x 5-3/4" x 1-1/16" (117mm x 146mm x 27mm)
Face plate - 1-1/4" x 8" x 7/32" (32mm x 203mm x 6mm)
|U.L. Listed||UL Listed for accident hazard installations|
|Warranty||3 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Von Duprin 7500-US10B Standard Mortise Lock For Von Duprin Exit Devices (Oil-Rubbed Satin Bronze)
No questions asked yet