• Furnished 24VDC standard.
• Furnished fail secure (FSE) standard.
• Strike box is adjustable to compensate for any misalignment of the door or frame.
• Two piece plug connectors are furnished for ease of installation and for removal during strike servicing.
• Heavy-duty stainless steel construction.
• Tested to over 250,000 cycles.
• 1500 lbs. holding strength.
• 70 lbs. impact strength.
• DS-LC low volt gold contact switches for use on applications associated with computer control and monitoring, rated 24V, operating range 50 milliampere or below
• Finish: Stainless Steel US32D
|Manufacturer||Von Duprin Allegion|
|Door Lock Type||Rim Exit Devices|
|Frame Application||Aluminum, Hollow Metal, Wood|
|U.L. Listed||UL Listed Burglary Resistant CVXY and Electric Strike for fire doors or frames GXAY (Fail Secure Only)|
|Warranty||One Year Electrical Product Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Von Duprin 6111-DS-LC-24VDC-US32D Rim Device Electric Strike w/ Low Volt Contact Switch (Fail Secure)
No questions asked yet