- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• While the exit device is still a means of egress, the ALK kit contains an internal horn.
• When the touch bar is depressed, the horn sounds to provide an audible means of signaling that the opening has been violated.
• The alarm kit can be armed or disarmed by key thus allowing the exit device to be set in an armed or disarmed mode.
• The horn is rated at 85 decibel.
• Standard Hex Key dogging not available when using an ALK.
• The key switch uses a standard 1-1/4" (32mm) mortise cylinder with a straight cam.
• The unit operates on one standard 9-volt alkaline battery.
• When the battery is weak, the horn will emit an intermittent low battery alert signal.
• Alarm kits are furnished standard with a RX-request to exit switch.
• The ALK includes “EMERGENCY EXIT ONLY, ALARM WILL SOUND” decal for application on the door.
• The ALK is available with two optional circuit boards. External Inhibit (EI) allows for the use of external switch to be used to arm, disarm and reset the alarm.
• The ALK can also be hard wired and powered using a PS9 power supply.
• Finish: Sprayed Aluminum SP28
Cylinder Not Included
|Manufacturer||Von Duprin Allegion|
|Dimensions||3' Wide Doors|
|Power||9-Volt Alkaline Battery|
|Sound Pressure||The horn is rated at 85 decibel|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Von Duprin 22-ALK-3-SP28 Alarm Kit 3' Door
No questions asked yet