- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• EL feature provides remote latch retraction ability to exit devices.
• The feature is available with 33A, 35A, 94, 95, 98 and 99 series rim, mortise and vertical rod devices.
• A control station operator can flip a switch to retract the latch bolt and immediately change an exit only or latched door to push-pull operation.
• A powerful, continuous duty solenoid retracts the latch bolt for momentary unlocking, or for extended periods of time, in lieu of manual dogging.
• HD-EL electric latch retraction with cylinder dogging
• EL devices are also useful with automatic door operators, and may be applied to fire-rated devices when under the control of an automatic fire alarm system.
• UL approved for Class II circuit applications.
• The EL feature does not include the power transfer from door to frame or the power supply or control operator.
• Retro-fit kits available to add the EL feature to non-EL devices
• Minimum Door Width: 3´ (914mm) device
• Actual device length will vary depending on device type, strike, stop height, single or double door, etc.
• Supplied with 3´ (914mm) Cable at the hinge side of door
• Solenoid Continuous Duty 24VDC
• Current Inrush (300 milliseconds) 16 amperes
• Current Holding (33A/35A + 98/99) 0.3 ampere
• Current Holding (Inpact) 0.5 ampere
|Dimensions||3' Wide Doors|
|Lock Monitor Switch||Optional|
|Current Draw||Continuous Duty 24VDC|
|U.L. Listed||UL listed FVSR SA163 Panic Hardware and/or GXHX R4504(N) Fire Exit Hardware|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Von Duprin 050384 HD-EL Conversion Kit Electric Latch Retraction 3'
No questions asked yet