• Surface mounting - unit only requires the drilling of three holes - !No cutting!
• Use with surface mounted rim exit devices with up to 1” throw. For use in new or replacement installations in wood or metal door frames.
• This is a Grade 1 Strike - 1/2” thick Surface Mount that comes with a 1/4” and a 1/8” Spacer this provides the flexibility of up to 4 different sizes!
• .260 Amps @ 12DC uses 3.12 Watts.
• Reduce the number of installations that need a separate power supply for door hardware or add more devices to your system.
• Increase UPS up time due to lower current draw.
• Comes with Trines Patented four-pin Anchoring System
• Contains a one piece locking mechanism with one Solenoid -- less parts mean less problems
• Fail-safe/Fail-secure (field selectable)
• 1,000,000+ Life cycles
• No cutting or worrying about voltage means you are always prepared
• Finish: 32D Satin Stainless Steel - BHMA630
Power over Ethernet (PoE) systems are growing more popular, be prepared!
|Manufacturer||Trine Access Technology|
|Strike Opening||1-1/8" W x 1-1/2" H|
|Strike Body||1-3/4" W x 1/2 " D x 9" H|
|Door Lock Type||Rim Exit Devices|
|Frame Application||Aluminum, Hollow Metal, Wood|
|Amps||.260 Amps @ 12DC uses 3.12 Watts|
|ANSI/BHMA||BHMA Grade 1|
|Warranty||2 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Trine 4850-PoE-32D Low Current Draw Surface Mount Rim Panic Device Electric Strike
No questions asked yet