- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Surface mounting - unit only requires the drilling of three holes - !No cutting!
• Use with surface mounted rim exit devices with up to 1” throw. For use in new or replacement installations in wood or metal door frames.
• This is a Grade 1 Strike -- 1/2” thick Surface Mount that comes with a 1/4” and a 1/8” Spacer this provides the flexibility of up to 4 different sizes!
• Built-in electronics automatically allow 11 thru 28 DC Voltage input -- with surge and kickback protection
• Comes with Trines Patented four-pin Anchoring System
• Contains a one piece locking mechanism with one Solenoid -- less parts mean less problems
• Fail-safe/Fail-secure (field selectable)
• 1,000,000+ Life cycles
• No cutting or worrying about voltage means you are always prepared
• Finishes: 32D Satin Stainless Steel - BHMA630
|Downloads||Trine 4850 Specification Sheet (pdf)|
|Manufacturer||Trine Access Technology|
|Strike Opening||1-1/8" W x 1-1/2" H|
|Strike Body||1-3/4" W x 1/2 " D x 9" H|
|Door Lock Type||Rim Exit Devices|
|Frame Application||Aluminum, Hollow Metal, Wood|
|ANSI/BHMA||BHMA Grade 1|
|Warranty||2 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Trine 4850-32D 1/2" Thick Surface Mount Rim Panic Device Electric Strike
No questions asked yet