- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Surface Mounting: Unit only requires the drilling of (3) holes
• Anchoring System: Uniquely designed optional four pin anchoring system provides additional support beyond the standard two tapped mounting holes.
• One Piece Locking Mechanism: Our patent pending locking mechanism only has one mechanism providing incredible strength, durability and reliability due to fewer moving parts.
• Stainless Steel Construction
• Fail Secure/Fail Safe Field Selectable: Unit is supplied with fail safe spring that is changed in the field when desired.
• 1,500,000+ Life Cycle Tested
• 3,000+ Lbs. Holding Force
• Steel Spacer: We supply a 1/8" thick spacer for those installations that require mounting the strike closer to the panic bar. In addition, the spacer is used as a template during installation.
• 12 thru 24 AC/DC Operating Voltage: Expanding the use of our popular LC unit in the 3000 series, the 4800 has this unit built in providing the flexibility along with surge and kickback protection.
• LB Option: Latchbolt Monitoring
• Finishes: 32D Satin Stainless Steel - BHMA630, 10B Dark Bronze - BHMA640, US3, Bright Brass - BHMA605, US4, Satin Brass - BHMA606, 10 Satin Bronze - BHMA612 and 32 Stainless Steel -- BHMA651
|Downloads||1. Trine 4800 Specification Sheet (pdf)
2. Trine 4800 Dimensions (pdf)
|Manufacturer||Trine Access Technology|
|Strike Opening||1-1/8" W x 1-1/2" H|
|Strike Body||1-3/4" W x 9" H x 3/4" D|
|Door Lock Type||Rim Exit Devices|
|Frame Application||Aluminum, Hollow Metal, Wood|
|ANSI/BHMA||BHMA Grade 1|
|Warranty||2 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Trine 4800LB Surface Mount Rim Panic Device Electric Strike w/ Latchbolt Monitoring
No questions asked yet