• The simplest and most economical solution for power transfer is Securitron’s surface mounted door cord.
• This unit is furnished with Securitron’s Touch Sense Bar but may also be purchased separately.
• The cord consists of an 36" (920 mm) length of armored stainless steel cable together with plastic end pieces. 3/8" (9.5 mm) holes are drilled in the face of the door and frame to admit the cord and the end pieces are screwed down over the holes to create a neat, finished appearance.
• The door cord comes furnished with end pieces set in two colors: light gray and black.
• This allows selection of end pieces color so as to bland into the door/frame color as much as possible.
• The ample 36" cord length allows use of any type of door, including center pivot doors and doors that open well past 90 deg.
• The TSB-CXL cable has an interior diameter of .25" (6mm) which will support interior wire cables up to .2" (5mm) thick.
• This permits employing thick enough wiring for most high current applications.
• Compared to the Electric Hinge and Electric Power Transfer, however, the door cord is more vulnerable to vandalism and is visible on the door.
|Manufacturer||Securitron ASSA ABLOY|
|Dimensions||36" (920 mm) length|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Securitron TSB-CXL Door Cord w/ Grey & Black Caps
No questions asked yet