• Installed in the center hinge position of the door, PTH Power Transfer Hinges provide the concealed wires required between the door and the frame, for the purpose of powering and monitoring electric door hardware.
• Six (6) Conductor Power Transfer Hinge
• 16 Amp Inrush, 6 conductor power transfer hinge 1-pair 16 Amp inrush, 4 Amp continuous; 2-pair 1 Amp @ 12/24V
• All base material, steel
• Finish: Dull Chrome (standard)
• Electrified Mortise Locks
• Electrified Cylindrical Locks
• Delayed Egress Exit Devices
• Electric Trim
• Electric Strikes in Pair of Doors In addition to compatibility with other manufacturers electric hardware products, the PTH power transfer hinge may be used with the following SDC products.
• Electrified Mortise Locksets 7800 series
• Electrified Cylindrical Locksets Z7200 Series
• Delayed Egress Exit Devices 6000 series
• Request-to-Exit Bars PSB560 series, MSB550 series
|Manufacturer||Security Door Controls|
|Dimensions||4-1/2" x 4-1/2" standard|
|U.L. Listed||UL 10B Listed for 3Hr fire rated doors.
Look for the ‘F’ mark located next to the UL symbol that confirms the PTH series hinge UL fire rating.
|Warranty||Wire replacement warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on SDC PTH-2+4 Electric Power Transfer Hinge
No questions asked yet