• Compatibility with a new or existing facility mechanical key system is maintained.
• Two gang faceplate provides for the use of a larger junction box to accommodate time delays, audible annunciation and increased wiring.
• Alternate action SPDT
• Turning the key left or right actuates and latches the contact.
• Contact position is maintained until the key is inserted and turned again.
• Tamper resistant, recessed cylinder
• Tamper resistant spanner screws
• Heavy duty all steel assembly
• Stainless steel faceplates of 20 gauge or 0.25" thickness of aluminum
• Large actuator for positive and consistent activation
• 6 Amp @ 30 VDC
• 7", 22 gauge wire leads
• Finish: 630 Dull stainless steel standard
Compatible with 1.125" or 1.25" mortise cylinder (not included)
|Manufacturer||Security Door Controls|
|Dimensions||4.5" x 4.5" x 20 Ga. (112 x 114 x 0.912mm)|
|Switch Mode||Alternate Action|
|Switch Rating||6 Amp Rated|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on SDC 701T Alternate Two Gang Key Switch
No questions asked yet