• Wireless! No more wiring to or at the door.
• Low-current, battery-powered design
• Includes all components for real-time, online access control
• Compatible with all access control systems
• 128-bit encoded spread spectrum transmissions
• User-selectable Fail Safe and Fail Secure modes
• Supports Proximity HID cards
• Dynamic Channel Switching
• Flash Memory
• Eliminates up to 200 feet of wiring between the door and access controller
• Enjoy up to 4 year battery life
• Requires only a single technician to install and configure a WA series lock in about 45 minutes
• Limitless scalability
• Expanded data stream supports even the most complex card data formats
• 128-bit encoded signals meet requirements for high-security installations
• Robust, 900 MHz communications penetrate typical building construction for simplified system layouts.
• Seamlessly expand your access control system without issuing new credentials or installing new access control systems and controllers
• Dynamic Channel Switching automatically avoids interference.
• Easy to upgrade firmware to support new features
Mortise Mechanical Specifications (WA5696)
• Mechanical Function: Classroom/Storeroom function lockset is normally secure (Fail Secure or Fail Safe Versions)
• The lockset is accessed/unlocked momentarily with valid credential.
• The inside lever always allows free egress.
• Door Thickness: 1.75 in. standard, 1.375 in
• Backset: 3/4" Latchbolt Mortise.
• Lock Chassis: Zinc plated for corrosion resistance.
• Exposed Trim: Levers: Pressure case zinc, plated to match finish symbols. Roses: Solid brass
• Strike: ANSI curved lip strike 1.25 in . x 4.875 in. x 1.187 in. lip to center.
• Lever design: Sparta 17 (Standard)
• Less Mortise Cylinder
• Finish: 626 Satin Chrome (Standard)
|Manufacturer||Schlage Electronics Allegion|
|Power Supply||12VDC battery pack|
|Power/Current Capability||Max 500mA @ 12VDC (Continuous)|
|Technologies Supported||Proximity readers by HID|
|Reader Frequency||902 to 928 MHz license-free band in U.S. and Canada 15 discrete channels to select among|
|Operating Temperature||-35°C to +66°|
|Cabling Distance||Up to 200 feet normal building construction, horizontal Up to 600 feet line of sight.|
|Door Open Time Frame||Less than 0.10 Seconds|
|ANSI/BHMA||ANSI Standards: Meets or exceeds A156.2 Series 4000, Grade 1 strength and operational requirement. Meets A117.0 Accessibility Code|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Schlage WA5696PXH-17B-RH-LC-626 Wireless Mortise Lock w/ Prox HID Reader
No questions asked yet