• The SMS software will automatically store the credential data in the database upon presentation of a credential to one of the read heads.
• This all-in-one unit allows the end-user to utilize different credential technologies or migrate to different technologies in the future.
• The SENROLL can be connected to the SMS workstation using either a serial port or a USB port (the latter via an inline USB/Serial converter that is included with the reader).
• For your convenience, the unit can be located at the SMS workstation for easy enrollment.
• No additional hardware is required.
• Maximum distance to SMS PC 50 feet, RS-232 communication
The SENROLL contains read heads for:
• Proximity / Smartcard
• Magnetic Stripe
|Dimensions||1.53” H x 4.20“ W x 6.92” D|
|Entry Features||Magnetic Stripe, Proximity, iButton|
|Operating Temperature||0° to 70° C or –40° to 185° F|
|Power||Power supply included
Power consumption 100mA
Recommended cable included
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Schlage SENROLL Enrollment Reader
No questions asked yet