• Application: Multi-family dwellings, hotel/motel, office and light duty commercial use.
• Simultaneous retraction of deadbolt and latch for single-motion egress.
• Independent heavy duty torsion springs.
• Handicap compliant levers.
• Patented reinforcer for deadbolt strike in wood frame to withstand kicking and prying.
• Free-spinning steel-reinforced collar protects deadbolt cylinder from wrenching.
• Lever Design: Neptune
• Finish: Satin Chromium Plated 626
|Lock Functions||S251PD - Entrance, Double Locking - Deadbolt operated by key from outside or by turn unit from inside. Bolt automatically deadlocks when fully thrown. Outside lever unlocked by key from outside when locked by turn button on inside lever. Turning inside lever retracts deadbolt and latchbolt simultaneously for immediate exit. Latch automatically deadlocks when door is closed.|
|Door Thickness||1-3/8" to 2" (35 mm-51 mm)|
|Backset||2-3/8 ̋ (60mm) standard|
|Case||Steel, zinc dichromate plated for corrosion resistance|
|Keying/Keyways||6-pin tumbler with two nickel silver keys per lock. Stock locks are keyed 5-pin|
|Latchbolt||Brass, chrome plated, 1/2˝ (13mm) throw, deadlocking|
|Deadbolt||1" (25mm) throw stainless steel deadbolt is standard|
|Faceplates/Armor Fronts||Steel. 1-1/8˝ x 2-1/4˝ (29mm x 57mm) square corner, beveled, for 2-3/4˝ backset standard|
|Exposed Trim||Levers are zinc based, plated to match finishes indicated. Roses, escutcheons, latch faceplates, strikes are wrought brass or bronze|
|Strikes||T-strike 1-1/8" x 2-3/4" (29mm x 70mm) x 1-1/8" (29mm) lip to center with box standard|
|Compliances||Federal: Meets FF-H-106C|
|U.L. Listed||UL / ULC All locks listed for A label single doors, 4´ x 8´. Letter F and UL symbol on latch front indicate listing|
|CA State Fire Marshal||All levers with returns comply; levers return to within 1/2˝ of door face.|
|ANSI/BHMA||Meets or exceeds A156.12 Series 4000, Grade 2 strength and operational requirements|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Schlage S251PD-NEP-626 Entrance Double Locking Interconnected Lock w/ Cylinder
No questions asked yet