• Can accept up to 120 unique three to eight digit access codes
• Powered by 4 standard “AA” batteries.
• The 4 standard “AA” batteries, on average, provide greater than 80,000 activations.
• PRO locks utilize standard ANSI cylindrical door preps with minor modifications.
• Installation is simple and quick.
• Quick and easy addition and deletion of access codes right at the keypad
• Mortise cylinder provides emergency key override and integrates with existing master key systems
• Vandlgard® clutching lever design prevents damage to lever from force or extreme abuse
• Weather resistant gasket for exterior applications
• Lever Design: 17 Sparta
• Power: BP Battery powered
• LC Less Cylinder
• Finishes: 605 Bright Brass and 612 Satin Bronze
|Manufacturer||Schlage Electronics Allegion|
|Backset||2-3/4" backset, 1/2" latch bolt (standard)|
|Door Thickness||1-3/4" door thickness standard|
|Operation||PRO5196 Cylindrical Electronic Keypad Lock (Classroom/Storeroom)|
|Power||Powered by 4 standard “AA” batteries|
|Standard Key Override Cylinder||Less Cylinder|
|Compliances||UL listed for fire doors|
|ANSI/BHMA||ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 requirements|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Schlage PRO5196-17-LC Cylindrical Classroom/ Storeroom PROgrammable Lock
No questions asked yet