- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Door Thickness:1-5/8” to 2-1/8” (41mm–54mm) standard including
• Backset: 2-3/4” (70 mm) standard. 2-3/8”, 3-3/4” and 5” (60 mm, 95 mm, 127 mm) optional.
• Faceplate: Brass, bronze or stainless steel. 11/8” x 21/4” (29 mm x 57mm) square corner, beveled.
• Lock Chassis: Zinc plated for corrosion resistance.
• Latch Bolt: Steel, 1/2” (12mm) throw, deadlocking on keyed and exterior functions.
• Exposed Trim: Levers: Pressure cast zinc, plated to match finish symbols.
• Roses: Brass, bronze or zinc.
• Strike: ANSI curved lip strike 11/4” x 47/8” x 13/16”lip to center standard.
• Vandlgard provide vandal resistant technology
• Cylinder & Keys: FSIC Full Size Interchangeable Core (Core Not Included)
• Lever Design: RHO Rhodes Lever Handles
• Finish: Satin Chromium Plated 626
• Voltage: 24 VAC or VDC
• Holding Current: 15A or .35A
• Rectifier used on AC operation unit only
|Lock Functions||ND96JDEU -Electrically Unlocked (Fail Secure) - Outside lever continuously disengaged. until unlocked by key or electric current. Auxiliary latch deadlocks latchbolt when door is closed. Inside lever always free for immediate exit. Vandlgard is designed to disengage outside spindle from latch when in locked condition.|
|Operating Voltage||24VAC or 24VDC|
|Mode of Operation||Fail Secure|
|Cycle Rating||500,000 Cycles|
|Operating Temperature||Maximum +151ºF (+66°C). Minimum -31ºF (-33°C)|
|Certifications||ADA Compliant: Schlage Lock Company offers a wide selection of locks designed to meet the Americans With Disabilities Act.|
|ANSI/BHMA||ANSI/BHMA Certified A156.2-2003|
|Compliances||Federal: Meets FF-H-106C Series 161.
California State Reference Code: (Formerly Title 19, California State Fire Marshal Standard) All levers with less than 1/2” (64mm) returns comply; Schlage levers return to within 1/2” of door face.
MEA Certification: All electrified locking (fail-safe, unlocked by switch or (power failures) functions accepted for use in New York City by the City of New York, Department of Buildings (MEA 24-04-E).
All levers with less than 1/2” (64mm) returns comply with California Fire Safety Codes.
Florida Building Commission: 3/4” and 1/2” throw latch approved for Hurricane Resistance with Miami-Dade County, Florida.
|U.L. Listed||UL / cUL: All locks listed for A label single doors, 4’ x 8’. Letter F and UL symbol.|
|Warranty||7 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Schlage ND96JDEU-RHO-626-24V Electrified Cylindrical Lock Prep For FSIC Less Core Fail Secure (24VAC/24VDC)
No questions asked yet