- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Cylindrical lock housing. Cold rolled steel, corrosion treated for normal atmospheric conditions
• Key removable outside levers for easy cylinder replacement
• Solid brass 6-pin cylinders
• No exposed mounting screws
• Vandlgard is designed to disengage outside spindle from latch when locked
• Exceeds 800,000 cycle ANSI Grade 1 requirements by nearly 4 times (3,000,000 cycles)
• Lever Design: RHO Rhodes
• Finishes: Bright Brass 605, Satin Brass 606, Satin Bronze 612, Oil Rubbed Bronze 613, Satin Nickle 619, Bright Chromium 625 and Satin Chromium 626
|Lock Functions||ND91PD - Entrance/Office Lock - Push-button locking, Push-button locks outside lever until unlocked with key or by turning inside lever. Inside lever is always free for immediate egress.|
|Door Thickness||The door range is 1-5/8"-2-1/8" standard. The 1-3/8" door thickness requires 2 spacers in order to fit and must be specified or ordered separately.|
|Backset||2-3/4" (70 mm) standard. 2-3/8" (60 mm) and 3-3/4" (95 mm) backset latches available. 5" (127 mm) backset link available.|
|Keying/Keyways||6-Pin Classic C keyway standard with two patented nickel silver keys per lock.|
|Latchbolt||Steel, 1/2" (12 mm) throw, deadlocking on keyed and exterior functions. 3/4" (19 mm) throw anti-friction latch available for pairs of fire doors.|
|Exposed Trim||Levers are pressure cast zinc, plated to match finishes. Roses are solid brass plated to match finishes.|
|Strikes||ANSI curved lip strike 1-1/4" x 4-7/8" (32 mm x 124 mm), 1-3/16" (30 mm) to center standard|
|Compliances||Federal: Meets FF-H-106C Series 161.
California State Reference Code: (Formerly Title 19, California State Fire Marshal Standard) All levers with less than 1/2” (64mm) returns comply; Schlage levers return to within 1/2” of door face.
Florida Building Commission: 3/4” and 1/2” throw latch approved for Hurricane Resistance with Miami-Dade County, Florida.
ADA Compliant: Schlage Lock Company offers a wide selection of locks designed to meet the Americans With Disabilities Act.
|Certifications||ANSI A156.2, 1996, Series 4000 Grade 1|
|U.L. Listed||All locks listed for A label single doors, 4’ x 8’. Letter F and UL symbol|
|Warranty||7 Year Limited Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Schlage ND91PD-RHO Entrance/Office Vandlgard Cylindrical Lock w/ Standard Keyed Cylinder
No questions asked yet