- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Door Thickness:1-5/8” to 2-1/8” (41mm–54mm) standard including
• Backset: 2-3/4” (70 mm) standard. 2-3/8”, 3-3/4” and 5” (60 mm, 95 mm, 127 mm) optional.
• Faceplate: Brass, bronze or stainless steel. 1-1/8” x 2-1/4” (29 mm x 57mm) square corner, beveled.
• Lock Chassis: Zinc plated for corrosion resistance.
• Latch Bolt: Steel, 1/2” (12mm) throw, deadlocking on keyed and exterior functions.
• Exposed Trim: Levers: Pressure cast zinc, plated to match finish symbols.
• Roses: Brass, bronze or zinc.
• Strike: ANSI curved lip strike 1-1/4” x 4-7/8” x 1-3/16”lip to center standard.
• Cylinder & Keys: SFIC Small Format Interchangeable Core (Core Not Included)
• Lever Designs: Rhodes, Athens and Sparta Lever Handles
• Finish: Oil Rubbed Bronze 613, Bright Chromium 625 & Satin Chromium Plated 626
• Voltage: 12/24 VAC or VDC
• Holding Current: 15A or .35A
• Rectifier used on AC operation unit only
|Lock Functions||ND80BDEU - Electrically Unlocked (Fail Secure) - Outside lever continuously locked until unlocked by key or electric current. Auxiliary latch deadlocks latchbolt when door is closed. Inside lever always free for immediate exit.|
|Operating Voltage||12VDC/VAC or 24VDC/VAC|
|Mode of Operation||Fail Secure|
|Cycle Rating||500,000 Cycles|
|Operating Temperature||Maximum +151ºF (+66°C). Minimum -31ºF (-33°C)|
|ANSI/BHMA||ANSI/BHMA Certified A156.2-2003|
|Compliances||Federal: Meets FF-H-106C Series 161.
California State Reference Code: (Formerly Title 19, California State Fire Marshal Standard) All levers with less than 1/2” (64mm) returns comply; Schlage levers return to within 1/2” of door face.
MEA Certification: All electrified locking (fail-safe, unlocked by switch or (power failures) functions accepted for use in New York City by the City of New York, Department of Buildings (MEA 24-04-E).
All levers with less than 1/2” (64mm) returns comply with California Fire Safety Codes.
Florida Building Commission: 3/4” and 1/2” throw latch approved for Hurricane Resistance with Miami-Dade County, Florida.
ADA Compliant: Schlage Lock Company offers a wide selection of locks designed to meet the Americans With Disabilities Act.
|U.L. Listed||UL / cUL: All locks listed for A label single doors, 4’ x 8’. Letter F and UL symbol.|
|Warranty||7 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Schlage ND80BDEU Electrified Cylindrical Lock For SFIC Less Core (Fail Secure)
No questions asked yet