- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Electrified L-Series locks contain a transistorized circuit that provides full voltage to the solenoid upon initial application of electrical power and at 5 to 10 second intervals.
• Each lock should preferably have its own 24-volt transformer.
• Two or more locks may be operated in parallel from a single transformer, provided it has the necessary current rating.
• Voltage: 24V AC or 24V DC (maximum 29V, minimum 20V)
• Peak Current: Amps 1.3 at 5 to 10 second intervals
• Holding Current: Amps .135 between peak current intervals
• A varistor rated at 35 volts (peak recurrent) may be used for transient voltage protection
• Includes lock case only. Armors, strikes, mounting screws, and cylinders must be ordered separately
• All lock cases are shipped right hand (Handing Field Reversible)
|Lock Functions||LV9080EU - Electrically Unlocked (Fail Secure) Outside knob/lever unlocked by 24V AC or DC. Latchbolt retracted by key outside or knob/lever inside. Auxiliary latch deadlocks latchbolt when door is closed. Inside knob/lever always free for immediate exit.|
|Handing||Handed (Field Reversible)|
|Operating Voltage||24VAC or 24VDC|
|Mode of Operation||Fail Secure|
|Operating Temperature||Maximum +151º F, minimum -31º F|
|ANSI/BHMA||A156.13 Series 1000, Grade 1|
|U.L. Listed||UL Listed|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Schlage L283-175 Vandlgard Electrically Unlocked Mortise Lock Case LV9080EU (Fail Secure)
No questions asked yet