- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Electrified L-Series locks contain a transistorized circuit that provides full voltage to the solenoid upon initial application of electrical power and at 5 to 10 second intervals.
• Each lock should preferably have its own 24-volt transformer.
• Two or more locks may be operated in parallel from a single transformer, provided it has the necessary current rating.
• Voltage: 24V AC or 24V DC (maximum 29V, minimum 20V)
• Peak Current: Amps 1.3 at 5 to 10 second intervals
• Holding Current: Amps .135 between peak current intervals
• A varistor rated at 35 volts (peak recurrent) may be used for transient voltage protection
• Replacement solenoid only
|Operating Voltage||24VAC or 24VDC|
|Mode of Operation||Fail Secure|
|Operating Temperature||Maximum +151º F, minimum -31º F|
|ANSI/BHMA||A156.13 Series 1000, Grade 1|
|U.L. Listed||UL Listed|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Schlage L283-053 Electrified Lock Solenoid & Driver EL/EU Replacement Kit
No questions asked yet