• Simultaneous retraction of deadbolt and latch for single-motion egress.
• Patented reinforcer for deadbolt strike in wood frame to withstand kicking and prying.
• Free-spinning steel-reinforced collar protects deadbolt cylinder from wrenching.
• 1˝ throw deadbolt with hardened steel roller resists sawing.
• No exposed mounting screws.
• Handle Design: Orbit.
• Finish: Satin Chromium Plated 626.
|Lock Functions||H110 - Entrance, Single Locking - Deadbolt thrown or retracted by key in upper lock from outside or by inside turn unit. Bolt automatically deadlocks when fully thrown. Latchbolt retracted by knob/lever from either side. Inside knob/lever retracts deadbolt and deadlatch simultaneously for immediate exit.|
|Door Thickness||1-3/8" to 1-3/4" (35 mm-44 mm)|
|Backset||2-3/8" (60 mm) standard, 2-3/4" (70 mm) and 5" (127 mm) optional.|
|Case||Steel, zinc dichromate plated for corrosion resistance|
|Keying/Keyways||Less Full Size Interchangeable Core|
|Latchbolt||Brass, chrome plated, 1/2˝ (13 mm) throw, deadlocking|
|Deadbolt||1" (25 mm) throw with hardened steel roller, and 1" (25 mm) housings standard|
|Faceplates/Armor Fronts||Brass or bronze. 1-1/8˝ x 2-1/4˝ (29 mm x 57 mm) square corner, beveled, for 2-3/4˝ (70mm) backset standard|
|Exposed Trim||Knobs, roses, escutcheons, latch faceplates and strikes are wrought brass or bronze. Levers are zinc base, plated to match finish symbols.|
|Strikes||T-strike 1-1/8˝ x 2-3/4˝ x 1-1/8˝ (29 mm x 70 mm x 29 mm) lip to center with box standard|
|U.L. Listed||All locks listed for A label single doors, 4´ x 8´. Letter F and UL symbol on latch front indicate listing|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Schlage H110J-ORB-626 Entrance Single Locking Interconnected Lock Prep For FSIC (Less Core)
No questions asked yet