- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• The CT5000 supports up to two separate Wiegand reader inputs.
• It is compatible with many types of credential technologies.
• The CT5000 has three form C relay outputs, for strike, auxiliary and alarm.
• It also has three inputs that include door position and request-to-exit.
• The CT5000 is compatible with many brands and types of credential technologies including Magnetic Stripe (tracks 1, 2, and 3), 125 kHz Proximity, and 13.56 MHz Smart cards.
• It also supports a variety of card functions including: normal, toggle, freeze, pass through, construction, lockdown and Card + PIN applications.
• The CT5000 offline controller has the unique ability to be programmed locally via keypad or via the Schlage Handheld Programming Device.
• The CT5000 is compatible with Schlage SMS Express, Premier or Enterprise access control software.
• The CT5000 compliments your facility’s portfolio of CO-Series and AD-Series devices along with all of your other networked readers.
• If networked functionality is required in the future, the CT5000 can be upgraded.
• With the addition of a networked communication board and upgraded firmware, the CT5000 becomes a wireless reader interface (WRI400).
• The WRI400 communicates via 900MHz wireless signals to an AD-Series PIM400 which connects to the networked access control system.
• The WRI400 eliminates the need to run additional wires to the door, saving you time and money on installation.
• Supports up to 5000 users and 5000 audits
• Includes 15 foot USB remote cable connector and decorative wall plate with USB input
• Requires 2 Amp power supply, such as the Schlage PS902 (sold separately)
• LED visual indicators (including low battery and state of the relay)
|Dimensions (Enclosure)||10.43” x 7.28” x 3.79” 26.49 cm x 18.49 cm x 9.63 cm|
|Cabling Distance||18AWG, 2 Conductor (Belden 8760 or equivalent) up to 1000 ft (305 m)|
|Power Requirements||12 VDC or 24 VDC (sold separately, must be UL 294 Class 2 listed power supply)|
|Output Voltage||9.5 VDC to 26 VDC|
|Outputs||Form C Relay; 6 Amps @ 24VDC or 6 Amps @ 20 VAC or 3 Amps @ 240 VAC|
|Temperature/Humidity||-31ºF (-35ºC) to 151ºF (66ºC)
0 - 100% condensing
|Certifications||UL 294, Canada UL, FCC Part 15, Canada RSS-210, RoHs|
|U.L. Listed||UL 294 listed|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Schlage CT5000 Offline Controller
No questions asked yet