- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Use with PIM400, WRI400 and WSM400
• Increase installation flexibility
• Optimize installation location
• Extend communication range with high-gain antenna
• Directional, bi-directional or omni-directional
• Intended Use: A high gain, directional flat-panel antenna for use with indoor or outdoor applications. To be mounted vertically on a wall or post.
• Included: antenna, 15ft coax cable, coax whip, articulated wall/post mounting bracket.
Note: These are the only remote antennas that have been approved by FCC for use with Ingersoll Rand AD-Series 900MHz Communication Modules. Any other antenna with an Ingersoll Rand AD-Series 900MHz Communication Modules would be in violation of FCC regulation.
|Dimensions||9.1” x 8.4” x 1.2”|
|Cabling Distance||15ft coax cable|
|Temperature/Humidity||-40º C to +65ºC(-40ºF to +150ºF)|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Schlage ANT400-REM-I/O+6dB AD-Series Remote Antenna For Wireless System
No questions asked yet