• Heavy duty compression springs extend life of spring cage and provide smooth, fast return action of levers and minimize droop.
• True through-bolting prevents lock chassis rotation and disengagement from latch.
• Stainless steel interlocking spindle design for added strength against excess force.
• Cold rolled steel, machined, threaded hubs and locking nuts prevent loosening of the lockset by bolting chassis to the door.
• Heavy duty cast mounting plate with specially tapped holes keeps lockset tight on door. Large diameter of mounting plate and rose covers new ANSI hollow metal door cutout.
• Patented door range adjuster allows quick and easy adjustment of the AL-Series for 1-3/8˝ to 1-7/8˝ (35 mm to 48mm) thick doors.
• Lever Design: Saturn (SAT) Lever Handles
• Finish: 626 Satin Chromium Plated
|Lock Functions||AL85LD - Hotel/Motel Lock - Outside lever fixed. Entrance by key only. Push-button in inside lever activates visual occupancy indicator, allowing only emergency masterkey to operate. Rotating inside lever or closing door releases visual occupancy indicator. Rotation of inside spanner button provides lockout feature by keeping indicator thrown.|
|Door Thickness||1-3/8˝ to 1-7/8˝ (35 mm to 48mm) standard. 2˝ (51mm) optional.|
|Backset||2-3/4˝ (70mm) standard. 2-3/8˝ (60mm), 3-3/4˝ (95mm) and 5˝ (127mm) optional.|
|Keying/Keyways||6-pin patented Everest C123 keyway standard with two nickel silver keys per lock.|
|Latchbolt||Less standard cylinder|
|Exposed Trim||Wrought brass and bronze. Levers are pressure cast zinc, plated to match finish symbols.|
|Strikes||ANSI curved lip strike 4-7/8” x 1-1/4” x 1-1/4” lip to center standard. Optional strikes, lip lengths and ANSI wrought strike box available|
|Compliances||Federal: Meets FF-H-106C Series 161.
California State Reference Code: (Formerly Title 19, California State Fire Marshal Standard) All levers with less than 1/2” (64mm) returns comply; Schlage levers return to within 1/2” of door face.
Meets A117.1 Accessibility Code
|Certifications||Meets or exceeds A156.2 Series 4000, Grade 2 strength and operational requirements|
|U.L. Listed||All locks listed for A label single doors, 4’ x 8’. Letter F and UL symbol|
|Warranty||3 Year Limited Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Schlage AL85LD-SAT-626 Hotel/Motel Cylindrical Lock (Less Standard Cylinder)
No questions asked yet