• Heavy duty compression springs extend life of spring cage and provide smooth, fast return action of levers and minimize droop.
• True through-bolting prevents lock chassis rotation and disengagement from latch.
• Stainless steel interlocking spindle design for added strength against excess force.
• Cold rolled steel, machined, threaded hubs and locking nuts prevent loosening of the lockset by bolting chassis to the door.
• Heavy duty cast mounting plate with specially tapped holes keeps lockset tight on door. Large diameter of mounting plate and rose covers new ANSI hollow metal door cutout.
• Patented door range adjuster allows quick and easy adjustment of the AL-Series for 1-3/8˝ to 1-7/8˝ (35 mm to 48mm) thick doors.
• A wide variety of designs, functions and finishes are available to match any architectural need. Most lever styles and finishes match our mortise locks (L-Series), CO/AD electronic locks,Von Duprin Exit Devices and LCN closers.
|Lock Functions||ND40S - Exit Lock - Blank plate outside. Inside lever always unlocked.|
|Door Thickness||1-3/8˝ (35 mm).|
|Backset||2-3/4˝ (70mm) standard. 2-3/8˝ (60mm), 3-3/4˝ (95mm) and 5˝ (127mm) optional.|
|Exposed Trim||Wrought brass and bronze. Levers are pressure cast zinc, plated to match finish symbols.|
|Strikes||ANSI curved lip strike 4-7/8” x 1-1/4” x 1-1/4” lip to center standard. Optional strikes, lip lengths and ANSI wrought strike box available|
|Mode of Operation||N/A|
|Compliances||Federal: Meets FF-H-106C Series 161.
California State Reference Code: (Formerly Title 19, California State Fire Marshal Standard) All levers with less than 1/2” (64mm) returns comply; Schlage levers return to within 1/2” of door face.
Meets A117.1 Accessibility Code
|Certifications||Meets or exceeds A156.2 Series 4000, Grade 2 strength and operational requirements|
|U.L. Listed||All locks listed for A label single doors, 4’ x 8’. Letter F and UL symbol|
|Warranty||3 Year Limited Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Schlage AL25D Exit Blank Plate Outside Cylindrical Lock (Non-Keyed)
No questions asked yet