• Standard Break Glass with Audible Alarm
• The 742 Emergency Break Glass units consist of a replacement Break glass cartridge, that normally holds the plunger-activated switch depressed, until the cartridge lens is broken.
• When the lens is broken the plunger moves forward and alters the switch contact position.
• Four replacement lens disks are provided with each assembly.
• The small hammer is attached to the Break Glass Assembly via a mounting clip along with a 12" chain, to insure it will not detach from the assembly.
• Surface mount in a standard 3-gang enclosure
• Compatible with all Fail Safe type electronic locking systems
• An effective alternative to the standard pull box
• Model with audible alarm
• Clearly marked signage indicating purpose of the release
• Includes a Sonalert horn for 6-24 VDC operation attached to the plate
• Stainless steel standard finish
|Dimensions||3-gang stainless switch plate|
|Switch Mode||Momentary Action|
|Switch Configuration||SPDT N/O & N/C|
|Switch Rating||6 Amp Rated|
|Sound Output Level||80 dB @ 2ft.|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Schlage 742 Emergency Break Glass Release Push Button
No questions asked yet