- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• For aluminum, hollow metal and wood doors
• It allows one motion egress at doors equipped with electromagnetic or electronic locks, with “no prior knowledge” required by the user.
• Touching the Smartbar at any point on the bar activates internal circuitry which controls power to the locking device. No moving parts results in low maintenance and long life.
• The 692 SmartBar provides two directionally opposed infrared detection circuits to sense an exit request. As a person touches the bar the light beam is broken.
• The patent pending redundant system provides a high level of life safety and peace of mind to the end user.
• An audible alarm is standard. This feature provides a security alarm to alert when there is a prolonged unlocked condition caused by a continued break in the light beam.
• This feature is desirable in applications requiring monitoring of security conditions or delayed egress.
• Heavy duty aluminum extrusion with cast metal end caps - Maximum durability
• Field reversible, field sized
• Quick install brackets / Universal mounting system for aluminum, hollow metal and wood doors
• Low profile for greater clearance through door
• Dual infrared detection circuits – patent pending
• No Moving Parts - One Motion Egress
• DPDT relay standard - signals access control panel or auxiliary device
• “PUSH TO EXIT” signage designates opening
• Black pushpad w/ RED "PUSH TO EXIT"
• Wiring: 8 Conductor Cable - 20 AWG - 6ft. long (standard)
• Finish: 313 Dark Satin Bronze Anodized Aluminum
|Manufacturer||Schlage Electronics Allegion|
|Dimensions||Door Size: 36"|
|Handing||Handed (Field Reversible)|
|Signal Switches||Switch: DPDT contacts rated 4 Amps @ 30 VDC|
|Alarm Module||Audible alarm standard, alerts prolonged unlock condition|
|Current Draw||Input Voltage: 12 or 24 VDC maximum current draw .5 Amps|
|Warranty||MagForce™ Lifetime Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Schlage 692-36-313-RD-RHR Request to Exit SmartBar Black w/ Red “PUSH TO EXIT”
No questions asked yet