- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• For aluminum, hollow metal and wood doors
• Designed for easy installation, smooth operation and maximum durability, the 672 TouchBar offers unmatched features and user benefits.
• The "Push to Exit" signage provides an obvious exit indication for building occupants and the simplified design allows for reversing the signage in the field.
• The new pivoting bar design allows 1/4" activation and the 21/4" low profile provides ample clearance through the door - notably less than others in the industry.
• The device's rugged cast ramped end caps deflect blows and provide extra durability.
• 1/4" Movement activates immediate release
• Heavy duty aluminum extrusion with cast metal end caps - Maximum durability
• Field reversible, field sized
• Quick install brackets / Universal mounting system for aluminum, hollow metal and wood doors
• Low profile for greater clearance through door
• Wiring: 3 Conductor Cable - 20 AWG - 6 ft. long (standard)
• Glow in the Dark (GID) “PUSH TO EXIT”
• Finish: 628 Satin Anodized Aluminum (standard)
|Manufacturer||Schlage Electronics Allegion|
|Dimensions||Door Size: 36"|
|Handing||RHR - Right Hand Reverse|
|Signal Switches||Switch: SPDT contacts rated 3 Amps @ 30 VDC 6A 125-250 VAC|
|Current Draw||Input Voltage: 12 or 24 VDC maximum current draw .25 Amps|
|Warranty||MagForce™ Lifetime Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Schlage 672-36-628-GID-RHR Request to Exit TouchBar Glow In The Dark “PUSH TO EXIT”
No questions asked yet