• Cylinder plug and shell are brass Bottom pins, finger pins, sidebar, and keys are nickel silver.
• Top pins and master pins are brass.
• Standard Conventional Keying: Everest keyways in a C123 keyway for stock products.
• All Everest conventional cylinders have six standard pins and a check pin.
• Includes collar, mounting screws and backplate.
• Finishes: 605 Bright Brass, 606 Satin Brass, 612 Satin Bronze, 613 Oil Rubbed Bronze, 625 Bright Chrome and 626 Satin Chrome
|Warranty||Three-year limited for keys and cylinders.|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Schlage 20-022C123 Conventional Everest Rim Cylinder
No questions asked yet