- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Full 1" (25,4 mm) bolt throw.
• Both models can be secured in the locked or unlocked position.
• Hardened steel bolt pins resist sawing and over one ton of thrust.
• Surface mount design for ease of installation and suitability to a wide range of applications.
• The 1881 model will accept any 5/16" (8 mm) diameter shackle padlock, such as the S&G 8077AD.
• Surface mounted for quick installation
• Strike not included and must be specified
National Stock Number 5340-01-210-5589 can apply to any 1881 deadbolt. When using this National Stock Number, specify which strike is to be included, or specify that no strike is needed.
|Manufacturer||Sargent and Greenleaf|
|Deadbolt||Full 1" (25,4 mm) bolt throw.|
|Strikes||#12 Double Door Strike Product No. 1810-001 (strike only).
#13 Mortise Floor Strike Product No. 1810-002 (strike only).
#14 Surface Mount Strike Product No. 1810-003 (strike only).
#15 Mortise Frame Strike Product No. 1810-004 (strike only)
|U.L. Listed||UL Listed|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Sargent & Greenleaf SM181 Sliding Mechanical Deadbolt (Requires Padlock)
No questions asked yet