- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• This rugged, key retaining padlock is built to conform to rigid specifications for indoor and outdoor high security applications Ideal for perimeter security and any location requiring a high degree of resistance to forced entry.
• Easily field disassembled by use of a control key for service or rekeying.
• Equipped with a commerically available, high security Medeco® key cylinder.
• Cast stainless steel body.
• Body and shackle incorporate exotic barrier materials for maximum resistance against cutting, drilling, and sawing.
• Shrouded shackle offers 5/8" (15,8 mm) clear opening and provides a high degree of resistance against common wedging attacks.
• A 10 3/4" (27.3 cm) steel chain and fastening plate are attached
• Keys: 1 control key 3 operator keys
|Manufacturer||Sargent and Greenleaf|
|Case Material||Hardened Steel|
|Case Width||2-3/4" (7,0 cm)|
|Shackle Clearance||5/8" (15,8 mm)|
|Keyed Type||Keyed Different|
|Keyways||Commerically available, high security Medeco® key cylinder|
|Dimensions||Overall dimensions: 4-11/16" (11,9 cm) high x 2-3/4" (7,0 cm) wide x 1-13/16" (4,4 cm) deep|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Sargent & Greenleaf 951C High Security Padlock
No questions asked yet