• Surface mounted for ease of installation and suitability for a wide range of applications.
• Automatic locking deadbolt mechanism incorporates an inside release knob for rapid egress, and a manual “dogging” switch to keep the device unlocked when the secured area is occupied.
• Strikes available for both inswing and outswing doors.
• An ideal security solution for indoor applications, such as ATM rooms, cash handling areas, research laboratories, etc.
• All units include a rectangular hardplate that is placed under the mounting plate to deter forced entry attacks.
• Interlocking strike (any model) prevents spreading of the door and frame.
• Hardened steel pins inside the locking bolt deter sawing and increase forced entry resistance.
Strike Not Included
|Manufacturer||Sargent and Greenleaf|
|Lock Functions||Inside release knob unlocks the deadbolt at any time
Dogging switch can be used to prevent the combination from being scrambled from outside or to keep the door unlocked when desired
8555-105 8500 Group 1 Aluminum & Brass Included D054/R162 B&W
|Mode of Operation||N/A|
|CA State Fire Marshal||N/A|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Sargent & Greenleaf 8555-105 8500 Extension 50 Mechanical Automatic Door Deadbolt
No questions asked yet