- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Surface mounted for ease of installation and suitability for a wide range of applications.
• Inside release knob provides for rapid egress.
• Without Swingbolt, No Strike
• An ideal security solution for indoor applications, such as ATM rooms, cash handling areas, research laboratories, etc.
• Originally designed to be used with the (discontinued) S&G® Code/Tronic™ III access control device, The Brute® deadlatch can be used with any control device that meets its electrical requirements.
• The Brute® deadlatch uses a heavy duty 12 VDC solenoid. The 24 VDC voltage requirement increases bolt retraction force and will not harm the solenoid.
• Required voltage: 24 VDC
• DC coil resistance: 6 OHMS
• Current: 5.5 to 6.5 AMPS
• Minimum recommended wire size: 18 gauge
National Stock Numbers 5340-01-020-5681 and 6350-00-610-1962 can refer to any model of The Brute® deadlatch.
|Manufacturer||Sargent and Greenleaf|
|Power||Required voltage: 24 VDC|
|Compliances||Security UL Listed|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Sargent & Greenleaf 8497-106 "The Brute" Electronic Door Deadlatch Without Swingbolt (No Strike)
No questions asked yet