- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Underwriters Laboratories Listed Type 1, and RoHS (Reduction of Hazardous Substances) compliant.
• A motor-driven lock bolt offers a high level of security by eliminating the threat of vibration and bouncing attacks.
• Management reset code, one master code, one supervisor code, five user codes, and one time delay override code.
• Management reset code (MRC) restores the lock to its original factory code if the master code is lost.
• Time delay up to ninety-nine minutes, and three modes of operation (single control, dual control, and manager/employee mode).
• The 6123 Series incorporates a penalty time feature to prevent opening by entering sequential or random codes until a valid code is found.
• All programming is quickly and easily done via the keypad (no separate programming equipment required).
• The deadlocking square bolt model withstands 225 lbs. (1000 newtons) of bolt end pressure for secure locking in boltwork blocking applications.
• Can be used with the Biometric Keypad, 2-battery keypad, standard 1-battery keypad, and the non-rotating low profile keypad.
• Lock Body (only) purchase Keypad separately
|Manufacturer||Sargent and Greenleaf|
|Lock Type||Electronic Lock|
|Programming||All programming is quickly and easily done via the keypad (no separate programming equipment required)|
|Certifications||Underwriters Laboratories Listed Type 1, and RoHS (Reduction of Hazardous Substances) compliant|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Sargent & Greenleaf 6123-310 Square Bolt (Lock Body Only)
No questions asked yet