• Advanced electromechanical design that offers an exceptional level of security in an easy-to-operate safe lock.
• Familiar left-right-left dialing sequence, and onehanded operation for convenience.
• Twenty man-hours resistance to expert manipulation.
• Built in thermal protection provided by an integral thermal relock component.
• Simplified installation process significantly decreases installation time and reduces the likelihood of errors and damage to parts.
• Meets the stringent requirements of Federal Specification FF-L-2740A.
• Change key for quick, easy combination changing is included with each lock.
• Stainless steel lock bolt is strong enough to resist 600 lbs. of force.
• Single User and Dual Control modes of operation are selectable and changeable at any time.
• The lock case uses S&G’s “Magic Module™” footprint and .461 inch bolt throw for ease of retrofit on existing containers.
• The use of internal batteries allows for a straightforward, robust lock design.
• The lock cover is retained on the lock whenever the bolt is retracted.
Lock Only With Change Key
|Manufacturer||Sargent and Greenleaf|
|Lock Type||Electronic Lock|
|Programming||Alignment, operating mode selection, and diagnostics are performed with the aid of a plug-in setup module. This simple tool incorporates an easy-to-read graphic interface that facilitates lock installation, setting the operating mode, and performing normal service operations.|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Sargent & Greenleaf 2740-102 Electromechanical Safe Lock (Lock Body Only)
No questions asked yet