- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Time proven combination of door closer and hydraulic pump/manifold paired with sophisticated electronic controls.
• Operates a ‘Push and GO’ or by optional push plates and RF devices.
• Fully adjustable, heavy duty cast aluminum door closer provides the closing force, even during a power outage.
• Straight forward controls and instructions allow end user to easily adjust or reconfigure the operator; no special orders required.
• Meets Low Energy Operator requirements of Americans with Disabilities Act Accessibility Guideline.
• Low cost, simple, and straight forward installation. Installs on 2 inch face frame.
• No special training required!
• Drop bracket kits available for low ceilings or when installed with Sargent overhead holders/stops.
• Ease of installation and setup
• Hold open options from 0-30 seconds (5 second minimum required for ADA)
• Obstruction detection (door closes if it hits an obstruction while opening and re- opens once if it hits an obstruction while closing)
• Sprayed Aluminum Enamel (BHMA 689) finish
• Power input: 120 VAC, 60Hz
• Current draw: 6A or .3A
|Dimensions||31-11/16" (805mm) L x 4-3/8" (111mm) D|
|Application||Stop (Push) Side of Door, Standard Duty Double Lever Arm
Door Opening: From 110° to 180°
|Mounting||Top Jamb Push Side|
|Certifications||BHMA 156.19 for Low Energy and Power Assist operated doors|
|U.L. Listed||UL and cUL listed|
|ANSI/BHMA||Complies with ANSI A156.19|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Sargent CL-4052-RF MPower Low Energy Door Operator Double Lever Arm w/ RF Receiver (Push)
No questions asked yet