• Materials - Cover and base are nonferrous alloys
• For Doors - 1-3/4" thick standard with a 4" minimum stile width. Furnished with combination screws
• Electronics - Modern solid state circuitry, for continuous reliable operation
• Alarms - A high frequency horn (120 Db) is provided to cover a wide range of hearing sensitivities.
• The horn is activated by either an unauthorized egress or the attempted removal of the cover.
• The horn, once activated, will sound for two minutes, then shut off and automatically rearm.
• Outside Cylinder Operation - Units can be armed or disarmed from outside. Order separately as 34 Rim Cylinder.
• Inside Cylinder Operation - Key inside arms or disarms unit. Turning the key moves the colored arm indicator into view.
• This indicates the unit is armed. Mortise Cylinder Not Included
• Finish: EN Polyester Powder coated to match US28
Features of 94-550
• Automatic Re-Arm
• Delay Feature - Authorized exit is permitted for approximately 15 seconds after activation without sounding the alarm. The horn, once activated, will sound for two minutes, then shut off and automatically rearm itself. An optional continuous alarm is available on order.
• Memory LED Light - A red LED alarm light is provided which flashes to make any violation visible. The LED will continue to flash beyond the two minute alarm cycle to indicate where the violation has occurred. The LED light can be turned off only by key operation. Turning key clockwise, then counterclockwise will clear memory LED and rearm unit.
• Low Battery - The horn will “chirp” on an intermittent alert basis, indicating a low battery power condition. Replace battery.
|Manufacturer||Sargent ASSA ABLOY|
|Dimensions||2-5/8" W x 8-3/8" L x 2" D|
|Power||Battery powered by a 9 volt alkaline-type. Quick disconnect mounting is provided for fast, easy battery maintenance. Current draw is 100 mA.|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Sargent 94-550-EN Exit Alarm w/ Automatic Re-Arm
No questions asked yet