• Sargent 590 Series Door Holders and Stops are made from rugged, extruded bronze.
• All holders/stops are installed for a particular degree of hold open or stop ranging from 85 to 110 degrees.
• Surface application for exterior and interior single acting doors
• "H" Holder: stops and holds doors open
• Hold open models: Convenient knob provides simple "on-off" control of hold-open feature and has an adjustable release tension
• For Doors - Exterior and interior doors from 24" to 60" wide* and for doors 1-3/4"to 2" thick standard.
• Fasteners - Wood screws, machine screws, through-bolts, Mortise nuts supplied as standard for 1-3/4"– 2" thick doors.
• Actual Width of Door: 39-1/4" and over
• Finish: 26D Satin Chrome Plated (BHMA 626).
|Manufacturer||Sargent ASSA ABLOY|
|U.L. Listed||UL &10C classified by Underwriter Laboratories as Miscellaneous Fire Door Accessories. Note: Door stops are not fire rated. The door and frame carry the fire rating|
|ANSI/BHMA||ANSI A156.8 Grade 1 Compliant.|
|Warranty||3 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Sargent 599H-26D Surface Mount Door Holder Stop w/ Hold-Open
No questions asked yet