• Sargent 590 Series Door Holders and Stops are made from rugged, extruded bronze.
• All holders/stops are installed for a particular degree of hold open or stop ranging from 85 to 110 degrees.
• Surface application for exterior and interior single acting doors
• "H" Holder: stops and holds doors open
• Hold open models: Convenient knob provides simple "on-off" control of hold-open feature and has an adjustable release tension
• For Doors - Exterior and interior doors from 24" to 60" wide* and for doors 1-3/4"to 2" thick standard.
• Fasteners - Wood screws, machine screws, through-bolts, Mortise nuts supplied as standard for 1-3/4"– 2" thick doors.
• Actual Width of Door: 32-5/8" – 39-1/8"
• Finishes: 03 Bright Brass, Clear Coated (BHMA 605), 04 Satin Brass, Clear Coated (BHMA 606), 10 Satin Bronze, Clear Coated (BHMA 612), 10B Dark Oxidized Satin Bronze, Oil Rubbed (BHMA 613), 26 Bright Chrome Plated (BHMA 625) and 26D Satin Chrome Plated (BHMA 626).
|Manufacturer||Sargent ASSA ABLOY|
|U.L. Listed||UL &10C classified by Underwriter Laboratories as Miscellaneous Fire Door Accessories. Note: Door stops are not fire rated. The door and frame carry the fire rating|
|ANSI/BHMA||ANSI A156.8 Grade 1 Compliant.|
|Warranty||3 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Sargent 598H Surface Mount Door Holder Stop w/ Hold-Open
No questions asked yet