• Materials - Cover and base are nonferrous alloys
• For Doors - 1-3/4" thick standard with a 4" minimum stile width. Furnished with combination screws
• Electronics - Modern solid state circuitry, for continuous reliable operation
• Alarms - A high frequency horn (120 Db) is provided to cover a wide range of hearing sensitivities.
• The horn is activated by either an unauthorized egress or the attempted removal of the cover.
• The horn, once activated, will sound for two minutes, then shut off and automatically rearm.
• Outside Cylinder Operation - Units can be armed or disarmed from outside. Order separately as 34 Rim Cylinder.
• Inside Cylinder Operation - Key inside arms or disarms unit. Turning the key moves the colored arm indicator into view.
• This indicates the unit is armed. Mortise Cylinder Not Included
• Finish: EN Polyester Powder coated to match US28
Features of 540
• Push Button - A push button is provided to determine available battery power
|Manufacturer||Sargent ASSA ABLOY|
|Dimensions||2-5/8" W x 8-3/8" L x 2" D|
|Power||Battery powered by a 9 volt alkaline-type. Quick disconnect mounting is provided for fast, easy battery maintenance. Current draw is 100 mA.|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Sargent 540-EN Exit Alarm (Less Cylinder)
No questions asked yet