• Materials - Paddle, cover and chassis are nonferrous alloys
• For Doors - 1-3/4" thick standard with a 4" minimum stile width. Furnished with wood and machine screws.
• Hand - Reversible. Exit alarms are packed right hand reverse bevel (RHRB).
• Strike - 649
• Electronics - Modern, solid state circuitry
• Alarms - Dual frequency pulsating-type horns are provided to cover a wide range of hearing sensitivities.
• Horns are activated by any unauthorized latchbolt movement or the attempted removal of the cover.
• Authorized exit is permitted for approximately 15 seconds after activation to permit a person to pass through the door without sounding the alarm.
• The horns, once activated, will sound for approximately two minutes, then shut off and automatically rearm.
• Memory LED Light - A red LED alarm light is provided which flashes to indicate a violation has occurred.
• The LED will continue to flash beyond the alarm cycle to indicate where the violation has occurred.
• The LED light can be turned off only by inside key operation.
• Low Battery Alert - The horn will “chirp” on an intermittent basis
• Latchbolt - Stainless steel. A full 3/4" bolt is monitored by an electronic sensing system.
• Cylinder Operation - Key inside arms and disarms unit.
• The horn will emit a short “chirp” as the colored alarm indicator flag is switched to the ON position.
• The unit has a 15 second delay feature to allow for exit. Mortise cylinder 41 furnished.
• The latchbolt can be retracted from the outside only.
• A 15 second delay feature allows the key holder to enter without the alarm being sounded.
• If a violation has occurred, the LED alarm light will be unaffected by the outside cylinder operation. Mortise Cylinder Not Included
• Finishes: EN Polyester Powder coated to match US28
|Manufacturer||Sargent ASSA ABLOY|
|Trim Function||Exit only. No outside operation.|
|Power||Battery powered by a 9 volt alkaline-type. Quick disconnect mounting is provided for fast, easy battery maintenance. Current draw is 130 mA.|
|U.L. Listed||UL Listed - For Exit Lock (FUQV)|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Sargent 5110-EN Alarmed Exit Lock (Less Cylinder)
No questions asked yet