• Cycle Test: Exceeds 5 times A156.2 Grade 1 requirements
• Installs in 1 minute or less
• Quickly adapts to fit multiple through-bolt positions
• User friendly packaging
• User friendly instruction sheets
• Convenient installation diagram on box
• Solid feel and precise lever action
• Slim rose design available
• Decorative Levers — Coastal Series designs – Gulfport and Yarmouth
• Lever (L) are non-handed for efficient warehousing and for ease of installation
• Finish: 26D Satin Chrome Plated (BHMA 626)
|Lock Functions||10G05 - Entrance/Office - Deadlocking latch. Latchbolt by either lever unless outside lever is locked by push/turn button in inside lever. Turn button must be released manually Key only retracts latchbolt when outside lever is locked push button.|
|Door Thickness||1-3/4” (44mm) thick door adjustable to 2” (51mm) standard|
|Backset||2-3/4” (70mm) standard|
|Keying/Keyways||Small Format Interchangeable Cores - Less Core|
|Latchbolt||Stainless steel bolt 1/2” (13mm) throw|
|Roses||Heavy wrought brass, bronze or stainless steel|
|Strikes||Wrought brass, bronze or stainless steel, 4 7/8” ANSI 808 curved lip strike standard|
|Certifications||ANSI – Meets and greatly exceeds ANSI A156.2 Series 4000 - Grade 1|
|U.L. Listed||UL listed to USA and Canadian safety standards. Listed for 3 hour doors.
Positive Pressure: Meets UL 10C and UBC 7-2 (1997).
All levers conform to ADA requirement for barrier-free accessibility.
Levers (L,J & P) conform to California Administrative Code Title 19 and 24.
All individual components of a total door opening are required to comply with each code (Hurricane code).
Conforms to national & state fire and handicapped requirements
|Warranty||7 Year limited warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Sargent 28-70-10G05 10 Line Entrance Office Cylindrical Lever Lock For Small Format IC Core (Less Core)
No questions asked yet