• Cycle Test: Exceeds 5 times A156.2 Grade 1 requirements
• Installs in 1 minute or less
• Quickly adapts to fit multiple through-bolt positions
• User friendly packaging
• User friendly instruction sheets
• Convenient installation diagram on box
• Solid feel and precise lever action
• Slim rose design available
• Decorative Levers — Coastal Series designs – Gulfport and Yarmouth
• Levers (B, L, & P) are non-handed for efficient warehousing and for ease of installation
• Levers are solid one piece cast construction, except “J” lever
• Finishes: 03 Bright Brass, Clear Coated (BHMA 605), 04 Satin Brass, Clear Coated (BHMA 606), 10 Satin Bronze, Clear Coated (BHMA 612), 10B Dark Oxidized Satin Bronze, Oil Rubbed (BHMA 613), Bright Chrome Plated (BHMA 625)and 26D Satin Chrome Plated (BHMA 626)
|Manufacturer||Sargent ASSA ABLOY|
|Model||10 Line Series|
|Lock Functions||10G38 - Classroom Security - Deadlocking latch. Latchbolt by either lever unless outside lever is locked by key. Key in either lever locks or unlocks outside lever. When inside key locks the outside lever only the inside key can unlock the outside lever. The outside key only retracts the latch bolt until outside lever is unlocked by inside key. Inside lever always operable. Locking direction indicated on inside rose|
|Door Thickness||1-3/4” (44mm) thick door adjustable to 2” (51mm) standard|
|Backset||2-3/4” (70mm) standard|
|Keying/Keyways||Brass, 6 pin, LA keyway standard|
|Latchbolt||Stainless steel bolt 1/2” (13mm) throw|
|Roses||Heavy wrought brass, bronze or stainless steel|
|Strikes||Wrought brass, bronze or stainless steel, 4 7/8” ANSI 808 curved lip strike standard|
|Mode of Operation||N/A|
|Certifications||ANSI – Meets and greatly exceeds ANSI A156.2 Series 4000 - Grade 1|
|U.L. Listed||UL listed to USA and Canadian safety standards. Listed for 3 hour doors.
Positive Pressure: Meets UL 10C and UBC 7-2 (1997).
All levers conform to ADA requirement for barrier-free accessibility.
Levers (L,J & P) conform to California Administrative Code Title 19 and 24.
All individual components of a total door opening are required to comply with each code (Hurricane code).
Conforms to national & state fire and handicapped requirements
|CA State Fire Marshal||N/A|
|Warranty||7 Year limited warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Sargent 10G38 - Classroom Security Cylindrical Lock (B, L And P Levers Conventional Cylinder)
No questions asked yet