- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Ideal for request-to-exit applications to release electromagnetic locks.
• Fits (optional) standard single-gang surface or recessed electrical boxes (except narrow-model switches).
• Hardware kit includes stainless steel machine screws.
• Screened 1-3/4" button with handicap symbol(blank button available).
• 20-gauge stainless steel faceplate
Rutherford 906 Installation Instructions
|Dimensions||2-3/4" x 4-1/2" (69.9mm x 114.3mm)|
|Standard Finish||US32D Blue Cap|
|Switch Mode||Momentary Action|
|Switch Configuration||1 x SPST N/O & 1 SPST N/C|
|Switch Rating||5A @ 24V UL/CSA, 10A @ 24VDC UL/CSA|
|Warranty||Two Year Limited Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Rutherford 906-MO Momentary Handicap Button
No questions asked yet