• Up to 5000 users with access rights for every panel, across 512 modular doors in a system.
• Pre-installed enclosure components:
- AC-AC power transformer, power supply/charger unit
- Sounder unit
- Space for a 7AH SLA backup battery
- Tamper switch
• Panel supports both 1 door (In/Out) and 2 door (In/Out, In/In and Out/Out) configurations.
• Supports PIN-only, PIN + PROX, or PROX-only readers.
• Rugged, hinged-metal enclosure that is lockable and vandal-resistant.
• Internal charger for external battery backup.
• Real-time clock keeps time for up to 2 weeks without power. No batteries to replace.
• Cable cut tamper detection function for readers, and cover tamper detection for the enclosure.
• 5000 FIFO history event log, when offline.
• Each ACU subnet, consisting of 1 or more ACUs, may be connected to a PC running the AS-215 server PC software.
• Enables management of user data, photo with custom fields, access rights, alarms, strike times, and door modes, from a central location.
• Used for continuous event monitoring, or periodically for batch downloading of event data, administration and maintenance.
• Other PCs on the network may connect to the server by running the AS-215 PC software in client mode.
• Produces reports from acquired data, such as entry and exit times, and by alarm type with filters for user(s), location, and time.
• The AS-215 software is available in a large selection of languages.
• 8 LED indicators ideal for system inspection of outputs & communication.
|Manufacturer||ROSSLARE Security Products|
|Dimensions (Enclosure)||326mm L x 263mm W x 97mm D (12.8 in. x 10.4 in. x 3.82 in.)|
|Dimensions (PC Board)||168mm L x 121mm W x 30mm D (6.61 in. x 4.76 in. x 1.18 in.)|
|Inputs||Standby: 125 mA at 12VDC
Maximum: 325 mA at 12VDC
|Outputs||150 mA at 12VDC for each reader (any type)
ACU relay supports up to 30V 5A
|Communication||ACU Communications Method: RS-232 / RS-485 – half duplex
ACU Communications Data Rate: Programmable – up to 57,600 Bits per second
Dial-Up Remote Modem Support: YES, supports remote modem subnet (OEM MD-N33)
TCP/IP Remote LAN Support: YES, supports remote TCP/IP subnet (OEM MD-N32)
Remote Firmware Upgrade Support: YES, ACU firmware may be changed by PC: 64 K with Bootstrap loader and FLASH memory architecture
RS-485 Network Bus Distance (Maximum): 1200 m (3937 ft.) shielded twisted-pair cable
|Warranty||2 Year Limited Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on ROSSLARE AC-215 2-Door Networkable Access Control Unit
No questions asked yet