- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Easy Installation: Versatile mounting brackets for new and existing doors and frames.
• Sensor: Built-in Hall effect crystal affected by door position, voltage input and magnetic field strength.
• LED: Red/Green LED door status indicator is attached to magnet housing.
• Fail Safe: Releases instantly when power is disconnected.
• No residual magnetism.
• Fail Alarm: May be released upon activation of fire alarm.
• Housing: Attractive, heavy duty, anodized extruded aluminum
• Current Draw: 450 mA at 12 VDC per block, 225 mA at 24 VDC per block
• The magnet contains a built - in “C” Form contact 5 Amps @24V that is activated by power to the lock and contact between the armature plate and the surface of the lock.
• It indicates that the power is on and the door is closed.
• This feature can be used for remote door surveillance, indicator lights and interlocks.
• Mounting hardware included with unit.
• Finish: US28 - Aluminum
|Housing Dimensions||83" x 2-5/8" x 1-5/8" (LxHxW)|
|Armature Plate Dimensions||7-1/4" x 2-3/8" x 5/8" (LxHxW)|
|Door Type||Single Door|
|Voltage||Field Selectable 12/24 VDC|
|Holding Force||3000 lbs. (1360 kg)|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Rofu 8122-002 Magnetic Door Locking Device For Top/Bottom Doors & Frames
No questions asked yet