• Door remains in the locked position at all times.
• When the exit device switch is engaged and held for 3 seconds continuously, the Sounder immediately activates. If the device is released before the 3 second time frame, the system will remain armed. Following this 3 second nuisance delay, an irreversible timer will commence which will unlock the door after an additional 12 seconds has elapsed. After 20 seconds of the timer being active, the Sounder stops and the system must be manually relocked.
• An authorized user may override the alarm and unlock the door by turning the keyswitch. Turning the keyswitch in the opposite direction will reset the system so that it is in the “armed” position.
• Because the EML (electromagnetic lock) is tied to the fire alarm panel, the door will unlock immediately in the event of a fire and egress is enabled by depressing the mechanical exit device.
• 8310 MultiMag® with SCS/DSS Features
• 960 Keyswitch with two momentary switches (less cylinder)
• 1200 x SS1 36" latching exit device with SPDT Switch Module
• Power supply with time delay and fire panel disconnect
• Auxilliary output dry contacts for remote signaling of external alarm or sounding device
• 9507-12" Flex Loop
• 914 Sounder
• BC1 Building Code sign
• Manual relock required
|Application||Delayed Egress Access Control System|
|Door Type||Single Door|
|Holding Force||1500 lbs. (680 kg)|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on RCI ACS-QS3-24 Delayed Egress System 24VDC Nuisance Delay/Manual Relock (TD4)
No questions asked yet