• Door remains in the locked position at all times.
• When the exit device switch is engaged, the Sounder immediately sounds, the door will open in 15 seconds. After 20 seconds, the Sounder stops and the QS-2 System must be manually relocked.
• An authorized user may override the alarm and unlock the door by turning the keyswitch. Turning the keyswitch in
the opposite direction will reset the system so that the door may be relocked.
• Because the EML (electromagnetic lock) is tied to the fire alarm panel, the door will unlock immediately in the event of a fire and egress is enabled by depressing the mechanical exit device.
• 8310 MultiMag® with SCS/DSS Features
• 960 Keyswitch with two momentary switches (less cylinder)
• 1200 x SS1 36" latching exit device with SPDT Switch Module
• Power supply with time delay and fire panel disconnect
• Auxilliary output dry contacts for remote signaling of external alarm or sounding device
• 9507-12" Flex Loop
• 914 Sounder
• BC1 Building Code sign
• Manual relock required
|Application||Delayed Egress Access Control System|
|Door Type||Single Door|
|Holding Force||1500 lbs. (680 kg)|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on RCI ACS-QS2-24 Delayed Egress System 24VDC Manual Relock (TD1)
No questions asked yet