- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• For high-traffic areas where an illuminated request-to-exit button is required.
• Heavy-duty extruded aluminum 1/4” plate with beveled edges.
• 970N (narrow) compatible with 1-3/4” door frame profiles.
• Blue illuminated “Exit” cap with black trim.
• Voltage 24 VDC
• Two # 6-32 stainless steel tamper-proof screws and wrench included.
• Fits narrow style applications
• Anodized Aluminum finish
|Downloads||1. Rutherford 970N Specification Sheet (pdf)
2. Rutherford 970N Installation Instructions (pdf)
|Model||970N-MA-24 x 28|
|Dimensions||1-5/8” x 4-3/4” (41.3 x 120.7mm) compatible with 1-3/4” (44.5mm) door frame profiles|
|Switch Mode||Maintained Action|
|Switch Configuration||1 x SPST N/O & 1 SPST N/C|
|Switch Rating||5A @ 250V 2MHz – UL|
|Standard Finish||28 Brushed Anodized Aluminum|
|Warranty||Two Year Limited Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on RCI 970N-MA-24 x 28 Narrow Maintained Tamper Resistant Exit Button (24VDC)
No questions asked yet